Re: Several packages whose page size is 4k.

Zhibin.Guan 写道:
>  We have already commit kernel patches to linux-mips.
> but, it seems that they have no reaction and response to that.
To be fair, Ralf do response, I remembered that the last question he
asked was related to alsa patches, but we have nobody to handle that.

Maybe that part can be ignored presently and let us make the necessary
parts in first.

What is your opinion, Ralf?