Re: OT: Fine Fan for Cobalt Qube2 or Raq

I've run my Qube2 with the fan disconnected (and upgraded it to an 80Gb
drive) and it tends to get slightly warm - not at all something that I would
worry about, but it's possibly a good idea to have some sort of temperature
sensing switch on the fan that will allow it to kick in when a preset
temperature is reached.

For the record, I'm running Sarge on mine and using it to host a small
website (http://www.macinations.net) while I'm looking for a better quality
external host, and it has never let me down.

Viva la Olde Hardware !!!

Jon