Re: OT: Fine Fan for Cobalt Qube2 or Raq

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 11:25:21AM -0500, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:
> This would appear to be correct.   I have been told that the RaQ2 does
> not actually require a fan, but consumers demanded it have one because
> to not have a fan just seemed very strange and users did not trust that.

hmm.
i read that the fan was required because of some safety (or whatever)
regulations for such equipment.

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world