Re: OT: Fine Fan for Cobalt Qube2 or Raq

I run my Qube2 without fan, it is running 24/7 as a small webserver
without problems. (www.petrvz.net) It has a quiet 5400RPM HD, and the
inside of the Qube is mostly empty space. I am tempted to state that the
Qube2 can do very well without a cooling fan..

Peter