Want to run Debian on a WRTSL54GS

Hi All,

Just to mention that I'm subscribing because I have the intention of
running debian on the linksys router.
Nowadays I am running OpenWRT White Russian RC6, and managed to
semi-brick it two weeks ago. I was trying to boot it from the attached
USB disk, and did some really stupid thing - had to resort to failsafe
to get it working again.

I am planning to buy another box, so I can play safely on this one =]

So, you may count on me to do some testing, but I don't code, so It
may be slow if things needs to get fixed.

Well, as soon as this christmas and new year thing is gone, I may
order a new box (too much spending this season).

Cheers
Paulo, from Rio/BR.
--
PMarc:
Debian, GIS, gpsd, OpenWRT user and wannabe-devel