Re: Debian on a Qube 1: SSH connection refused: Success!

> By "outcommenting", do you mean "commenting out" or "uncommenting" ?
> It matters a lot...
Sorry for my bad english: I put a # in front of the line to disable it ...

> set -e causes the script to exit at the earliest sign of trouble, and
> adding set -x should show you what that is.  If you've removed the
> set -e, the script can continue past the error.
I understand that. But I can't see any error in the output.
All services can be started on command line without errors,
also if "set -e" is in use.
They fail only on boot.
--
Pepillo