Re: Etch install report on Indy R4000-PC

Thiemo> From which source tree did you build you 32bit kernel?
Thiemo> Linus' tree, linux-mips.org, Debian?

>From linux-mips.org. Cross compiled from x86, if that matters.

>> Maybe providing 32bit 2.6 kernels would be a good thing...

Thiemo> Well, or fixing the 64bit one. :-)

I'm not sure there's something to fix on the kernel side. It may well
be that the Indy can't handle ELF64.

And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there...