Re: Size of /proc/kcore on MIPS (porting help requested)

On Tuesday 28 March 2006 02:54, "Guillaume Ansanay-Alex"
<gansanay@gmail.com> wrote about 'Re: Size of /proc/kcore on MIPS (porting
help requested)':
> I think the problem comes from using stat :
> ---- linuxinfo_common.c ----
> struct stat st_buf;
> if (stat("/proc/kcore", &st_buf) < 0)
> {
>     memory = 0;
> }
> stat can't save in struct stat's file size attribute the size of a
> file over 2 GB.

Just throwing this out, 'cause I've never target mips with a program, but
could stat64 be used instead.  I'm fairly sure it's available even in
32-bit kernels.

"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest
clue what's best for them in terms of package stability."
-- Gentoo Developer Ciaran McCreesh