we want your excess equipment

Title: Untitled Document

The Equipment Net would like you to know that we want to help you return capital on your decomissioned business assets.

We remarket decommissioned equipment assets of all kinds and help companies regain capital on everything from Network, Telecom and Office Equipment to Industrial, Power, Heavy, and Test and Measurement Equipment.

If you have anything in house that is not being used, that you would like to trade in or simply to inquire for more info please contact us.

Our 30+ years of experience helps us retain maximum market value from your assets. We support manufacturers like Cisco, Juniper and Extreme, Caterpillar, Cummins and Detroit, Agilent and Tektronix and many more.

Check us out at http://www.theequipmentnet.com/ and let us know what you have available for sale or trade TODAY.

The Equipment Net
www.theequipmentnet.com
buyer@theequipmentnet.com
+1 805 228-4801

If you would like to be taken off our mailing list please click here, call +1 805 228-4801 or write to 37 Dearborn Pl #70, Santa Barbara CA 93117