qube 1 ram?

hi,

i am looking into turning my qube 1 into an actually usable machine,
by upgrading its ram to the max.

i found a few offers for 128MB ram SIMMs on ebay, but all of them only
offer to ship to the US, and they where more than i need (4 or 8, the
cube only takes 2)

does any of you either know of a source that will ship to austria,
or is anyone else interrested in a ram upgrade and maybe willing to get
a bunch of these from ebay, and then send 2 of them to me?

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world