Re: NFS file sharing causing system hangs

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 15:58 +0100, Glen Gray wrote:
> So the changes from -8 to -10 simply exposed the bug more rather than
> fix it. The symptoms I was seeing where different. Restarting networking
> on -10 fixed it for a little while 'til it happened again. But -8 locks
> up totally.

Actually, if it is the same bug, then I guess it is actually mostly
fixed. A restart of networking is a lot nicer than a restart of the
whole box :)

--
Glen Gray <glen@lincor.com>              Digital Depot, Thomas Street
Senior Software Engineer                            Dublin 8, Ireland