Re: gclcvs

Camm Maguire wrote:
> Greetings, and thank you so much for looking into this!
>
> I see how the host matching failed, but both config files use native
> object relocation to my understanding.

It was just a theory to explain a succeeding mipsel build despite the
broken source in -40. Probably mipsel had already picked up -41 in the
meanwhile.

> Also, the last patch I believe
> should already be applied into the -41 package which failed.  Can I
> take from your remarks that you've seen a successful build on a mips
> (as opposed to mipsel) machine?  If so, then the hypothesis might go
> back to a physical, hopefully transient, problem on the mips buildd?

It was a successful build of -40 on a mips machine.

> I have a small fix to make for ia64 too.  If there is no known source
> problem for mips then I'll upload right after addressing this.  Your
> advice most appreciated!

I still recommend to use the standard match patterns in the configure.in
file (and to do the mipsel check before the mips one).

Thiemo