Re: Second Net interface on Qube1

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 05:40:05PM -0700, Tyson wrote:
> I have a CacheQube (a qube1 2700 with a second netgear nic) and I have
> installed Debian according to
> http://www.cyrius.com/debian/cobalt/no-serial.html. The built-in
> Ethernet interface works and if config shows the second netgear nic
> but it acts strange.
> Has anyone gotten there qube1 to work with 2 nics?

i had both cards working on the old cobalt system,
and i have the additional eepro100 card working now with sarge and martins
disk/kernel image. (the machine is in a remote location so i can't test
if the internal interface works)
your problem might be specific to netgear

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world