Re: Installing Debian on a Qube 1

Peter Horton wrote:
On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 01:38:51PM +1300, Jim Cheetham wrote:
syslog suggests that this is hanging on setup of eth0 ... oddly, it also
says that there are two nics on the machine (there's only one external
port on a Qube 2700, and no sign of another interface ...

Are you that's not Martin's syslog ?

No, I am not sure!

I had not carefully checked the syslog, in fact I probably should have zero'd it before trying to boot ... I've just checked in the tarball, and it does look like Martin's syslog ... :-)

Sorry about that ... looks like I'm in the same boat as Christoph now.

-jim