question regarding cobalt raq2 nic's

hi everyone!

i had a quick question regarding my cobalt raq2+ (the one with 2 nic and a scsi port).

for no apparrent reason once in a while, one of the nic gets "overloaded" if i can say so (most of the time eth0, which is my lan), by this i mean that the data doesn't go through it anymore and doing a ifdown eth0 ifup eth0 does fix the problem. did anyone ever had that problem before? i would be really grateful, since this box is now my router and i often have to connect to it and reload eth0.

i am wondering if this problem is mips specific (drivers problem?) or if it is on all platforms.

thanks

viz