Re: R10000 / R5000 and Debian

> What he means is, Debian does not currently support IP32 MIPS
> architectures and still likely won't when Sarge is released.
> Preliminary support might appear in Sid in a few months but right
> now, unless you're comfortable cross-compiling an IP32 Linux kernel
> on some other platform and helping with its development, you'll have
> to wait. Sorry.

OK, I know that there are problems with Debian support for O2,
but I don't need *official* support. I want to install Debian
on my box right now and I know that is possible, because here
there are happy O2 users with running Debian. For example,
Martin Michlmayr is one of them (http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2004/08/msg00166.html).

Regards,

Pawel