Rebuild Kernel for Qube 2 on sarge and LCD Status Display like woody

Hi there.

After I managed to install sarge on my Qube I would like to update my kernel because I need support for my SBLive in this box.

So the question is :

Can I just download the sources and kompile a new kernel or is there something special with the new Colo ?

I've installed woody before on this machine using the howto from Paul Martin at http://www.zinkwazi.com/tools/qube2/1.html .

I've installed his lcdstatus patch and that was something very nice for me ;)

Is there something like that with the new sarge release ? Or can I use this one without sending my install to hell ?

Regards

Marcus Schwarz