buildd on "reconfig" is still broken

13 months ago[1], I wrote:
> Hi MIPS porters,
>
> I'm quite puzzled by the behaviour of the mips buildds:
>
> - resume.rfc822.org is able to build bigloo [1]
> - reconfig.rfc822.org is not [2][3]
> - there is a bug in some versions of gcc (including 3.x up to 3.3, but
> maybe already fixed in latest 3.3.1 snapshot) which may account for
> this bug
> - the sbuild 1.170 used does not print toolchain versions.  1.170.2,
> used on a number of other buildd archs (arm, sparc...), does, and this
> makes it easier to spot the source of compiler problems
>
> [1] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=bigloo&ver=2.5c%2Breally2.6a-beta-2003-06-24-3&arch=mips&stamp=1057274178&file=log&as=raw
> [2] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=bigloo&ver=2.5c%2Breally2.6a-beta-2003-06-24-1&arch=mips&stamp=1056542333&file=log&as=raw
> [3] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=bigloo&ver=2.5c%2Breally2.6a-beta-2003-07-04-1&arch=mips&stamp=1057406343&file=log&as=raw
>
> Could someone please have a look at the problem, and possibly
> reschedule a bigloo build if gcc needs upgrading ?

I have got no answer, and bigloo builds still seem to all fail on
"reconfig", while they work on apparently all other attempted buildds
(resume, casals, hawking, r5k) [2].

Does that buildd have a specific problem which makes it unsuitable for
this job ?

Is there a big bug in the mips port, which this package build
repeatably triggers ?

In both cases something should probably be looked at, due to possible
implications of this issue on the port's releasability.

(oh, and btw, could someone be kind enough to get the bigloo build
rescheduled on another box ?  TIA)

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2003/07/msg00009.html
[2] http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=mips&pkg=bigloo

Best regards,