Re: mips sgi o2 r10000

Hi Gürkan,
On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 07:23:24PM +0100, Gürkan Sengün wrote:
> arcboot seems to support loading kernels from ext2/ext3 partitions.
That's about all of arcboot's purpose.

> the kernel i have 2.5.47 from glaurungs site is not good enough?
> it boots nicely with a nfs-root.
> http://www.linuks.mine.nu/o2r10k/
We don't need _a_ working kernel but proper support in the
linux-mips.org CVS tree. People are working on this, I'm sure you can
help there by testing/sending patches to the mailing list, etc.
I'm not sure what the current state of the R10k IP32s I/O coherency
issues is though.
Cheers,
 -- Guido