On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 11:44:08PM +0100, Brian Murphy wrote:
> What's the problem? I presume the machine which you refer to is a Lasat
> Masquerade.

Yep - It has silent lockups - As in both machines the fans died i
suspected that had been the problem - So i replaced those. No luck yet -
Still silent lockups. I changed kernel and it still appears which told
me i am chasing a hardware bug. Next thing to try is the power-supply
- Do you know if this is a standard ATX connector ?

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
                        Heisenberg may have been here.