Re: Hi - yet another problem regarding printing....

Stuart Longland wrote:

Hi there folks, its me again!

I finally succeded in setting up my Indy with cups to act as a printserver. I recompiled cups-1.1.20 on the Indy (okay, it took
some time!). Now it runs faster than i exspected. remote printing
works just fine! It runs faster than this combination of apsfilter-ghostscript-lpd which i was running before that. Maybe
this stuff woul run faster when compiled this way...
So finally thanks to the developers of cups and of course Vincent
Stehlé who wrote the parport driver for the Indy.

At the moment i am writing my experiences down as a web page which
will be oon available. I start at the very beginning... serial console & installation... ;-) I´ll post the adress when it´s finished or you
dropped a mail, we´ll see.

Ciao,

Stefan