Re: Install Indy R4600 100Mhz IP22

  Hi,
  I thought I would answer my own question. Just in case anyone is
  having the same problems on Indy.

  I basically turned off Hardware Flow Control in minicom, which fixed
  my problem, I am now able to continue with my installation.

  Funny though, Hardware Flow Control was never a factor with my other
  Indy R4600 or my Indy R4000SC. Although it was with my Indigo2.