Re: -> Parallel Port Support on SGI Indy?

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 10:52:24AM +0100, Ladislav Michl wrote:
[snip]
> I was told there was some attempts to write ISDN driver, but it never
> went into kernel source. Check debian-mips and linux-mips archives.

Just FYI, Thomas Bogendoerfer claimed he has some patches against old
isdn4linux version ("old" is relative against Dec 1999 ;)), but never
got hardware working. search http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/ for
"Indy ISDN" to learn more.

Chris Pirazzi (http://www.lurkertech.com/pirazzi.html) worked on ISDN
stuff while employed at SGI. Perhaps you could contact him. (I did so
regarding VINO, but there was no reply - and again just FYI, doesn't
matter now, I already know how it works and looking for testers. My
IndyCam is broken, so if you have one you don't need or with to test
driver, please contact me.)

	ladis