Re: install from CD on an Indy (and others)

A few messages ago someone posted an iso made with th tftpboot.img on your site. I simply used that =)
It was burned in dao mode. Is it correct?

I didn't want to try nfs-root but make it self hosting as glaurung's kernels (http://www.linux-mips.org/~glaurung/) seems to have scsi support in it; I need to investigate on how to create a cdrom with that kernels.

thanks

Simone