Re: PLplot building problems on mipsel

* Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de> [2003-05-26 04:34]:

> JFTR it is a ld bug in any case because it shouldn't segfault.

As I mentioned in a previous post, according to the Sig11 FAQ, it may also
be a hardware problem.  Indeed, my package (with the upstream code
unchanged) have already compiled on the mipsel buildd machine with the same
version of the binutils packages (hence the same ld).  How can you explain
that _the same_ ld program segfaults in one run and not in another under
strictly the same conditions?

This is why I think that the simplest solution would be to reschedule my
plplot package for rebuilding on mipsel.  Any buildd admin out thre?

--
Rafael