Re: PLplot building problems on mipsel

* Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de> [2003-05-25 03:19]:

> Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> > One of my packages (plplot) failed mysteriously on the mipsel buildd while
> > running gcc (error message is "collect2: ld terminated with signal 11
> > [Segmentation fault]"):
>
> Can you try to build it manually once more?

Which machine can I use for that?  I see no mipsel entry in
http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi.

> If the problem persists, it's probably a bug in ld.

ld is in the binutils package, which has not changed in sid since a while. A
previous version of my plplot pacakge compiled correctly some days ago on
mjpsel, with the same version of binutils as today (probably).

[Please, Cc: replies to me, because I am not suscribed to debian-mips.  TIA]

--
Rafael