mispsel PLplot

One of my packages (plplot) failed mysteriously on the mipsel buildd while
running gcc (error message is "collect2: ld terminated with signal 11
[Segmentation fault]"):

  http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=plplot&ver=5.2.1-11&arch=mipsel&stamp=1053645464&file=log&as=raw

I find it mysterious because it have worked before with the same version of
gcc:

  http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=plplot&ver=5.2.1-10&arch=mipsel&stamp=1053617903&file=log&as=raw

I looked at the Sig11 FAQ (http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11/) and found this:

  If you're developing your own software or have software that hasn't been
  debugged quite enough, ß"sgnal 11" (or segmentation fault) is still a very
  strong hint that there is something wrong with the program. Only when a
  program like "gcc" that works for almost everybody else to crash on a
  dataset (e.g. the Linux-kernel) that has also been well-tested, then it
  becomes a hint that there is something wrong with your hardware.

Is it possible the the mipsel buildd machine has some hardware problem?  In
this case could the buildd administrator reschedule my package for
recompilation in mipsel?

If I am requesting this at the wrong forum, please tell me who I should
contact.

--
Rafael