Re: qube2 debian remote boot

Yes, i think this the extended version of the same article. I am a bit
worried about htis article. When i download the kernel, my browser shows a
size of ca. 600 kb. After downloading the Kernel is 1,6 MB big and i
discovered an error message on the console log means that the kernel can not
uncompressed. May be that is the problem ...
Michael