Re: qube2 debian remote boot

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 07:49:50PM +0100, Michael Klessmann wrote:

> Yes, i configured NFS ( I hope correct) the log shows:
> Jan 21 09:22:55 fourty2 rpc.mountd: authenticated mount request from
> qube:600 for /nfsroot (/nfsroot)

Looks sensible.

> Do i have to use a special terminalprogram ?

For the NASRaQ just simly "cu" works fine. You need to be really fast and
press the space bar several times in the moment the first console output
occurs. When the system has started unpacking the bootloader kernel,
it is too late.

> Do i have to rename the kernel to vmlinux.gz instead of
> vmlinux_raq-2800.gz ? My NFS and DHCP Server is an HP9000/720 with
> debian-linux.

This is possible - my NASRaQ wants a "vmlinux.gz", but I do not know
about the Qube2.

HTH,
Karsten
--