Setting up Linux on a SGI Indigo Box

We have 2 SGI Indigo boxes that we would like to install Linux on. I've never used an SGI box before some I'm at a loss at exactly what to do. When we first got these machines they had no hard drives in them but we managed to scrounge up a 1 GB SCSI drive to at least do a test install on. We bought the complete set of Debian Linux on CD and now we are trying to install it, but all of the directions I come across say to create a bootable floppy which would be fine but these boxes don't have floppy drives and the system doesn't seem to boot off of the CD-ROM. So I'm wondering if somebody can give me some directions or guide lines on how to get Debian installed on this box.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks