Re: Setting up Linux on a SGI Indigo Box

On Fri, 2003-01-10 13:15:56 -0800, Robert Haack <haack@nclack.k12.or.us>
wrote in message <[🔎] 5.1.0.14.2.20030110130737.00ae3e78@nclack.k12.or.us>:
> We have 2 SGI Indigo boxes that we would like to install Linux on.  I've

Stop thinking about using Linux on it. This box isn't supported
currently. If you want to use Linux with SGI hardware, better look for
an Indy or and Indigo2. They're quite stable (except that some CPUs
aren't supported), and there are some other systems (O2? Origin? not
sure...) which are at an early, experimental stage...

MfG, JBG

   "Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier Bürger" | im Internet!
   Shell Script APT-Proxy: http://lug-owl.de/~jbglaw/software/ap2/