Indy vino

Greetings all!

 I have an old SGI Indy onto which I recently installed Debian woody.  I
would like to be able to use the video-in capabilities of the vino port
(the rca/svideo ports) but I have been unable to find ANY documentation
on how these ports are recognized by linux.  All I really want to do is
be able to either stream video from a connected camera (via the rca
connector) to the rest of my internal network.

Has anyone had any experience/success that they would be willing to
share?  I would be most grateful of any and all constructive
suggestions!

Thanks!

Jeff
sgi@xionic.net