Re: SGI O2 (180Mhz) - TFTPBoot error - Yeee, can't determine your architecture type

R5000 or R10000?
Some cpu are still unsupported or no kernel are compiled for them i think.

I think the R10000 180 is one of the unsupported cpu.

--
Guillaume

Patrick Kirchner wrote:

Thanks Guillaume,

That was actually the HOWTO that I was already using. When I follow the link he suggested to find a working vmlinux image file, I end up at http://www.linux-mips.org/ and can't seem to find any more boot images that work.

Any other ideas to simply get this thing booting an image?

Thanks much,

Patrick.

 */Guillaume Plourde <gplourde@centrenad.com>/* wrote:

    O2 howto, I dont know of any o2 debian image btw...
    http://www.total-knowledge.com/progs/mips/o2-howto

    --
    Guillaume