Re: SGI O2 (180Mhz) - TFTPBoot error - Yeee, can't determine your architecture type

I'm almost positive it is an R5000.  But I could be wrong (have been before ;)

 Guillaume Plourde <gplourde@centrenad.com> wrote:

R5000 or R10000?
Some cpu are still unsupported or no kernel are compiled for them i think.

I think the R10000 180 is one of the unsupported cpu.

--
Guillaume