Re: SGI O2 (180Mhz) - TFTPBoot error - Yeee, can't determine your architecture type

Thanks Guillaume,

That was actually the HOWTO that I was already using.  When I follow the link he suggested to find a working vmlinux image file, I end up at http://www.linux-mips.org/ and can't seem to find any more boot images that work.

Any other ideas to simply get this thing booting an image?

Thanks much,

Patrick.

 Guillaume Plourde <gplourde@centrenad.com> wrote:

O2 howto, I dont know of any o2 debian image btw...
http://www.total-knowledge.com/progs/mips/o2-howto

--
Guillaume