Need test compile of ser2net-1.6-3 on mipsel

Hi,

my package ser2net fails to build on mipsel:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=ser2net&ver=1.6-2&arch=mipsel&stamp=1037250717&file=log&as=raw

I have pulled new config.* from ftp.gnu.org and have made 1.6-3:

deb http://q.bofh.de/~mh/debian/ ser2net-1.6-3/
deb-src http://q.bofh.de/~mh/debian/ ser2net-1.6-3/

Before I upload the source package to sid, I'd like to know if I have
indeed fixed the problem with building on mipsel. Can anybody please
try building ser2net-1.6-3 on mipsel and tell me if the build was
successful? If it still doesn't build, I need help (or access to a
mipsel box).

Greetings
Marc

Please Cc: me on answers, I am not subscribed to debian-mips. Thanks!

Karlsruhe, Germany |  lose things."    Winona Ryder | Fon: *49 721 966 32 15
Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 721 966 31 29