Re: Need test compile of ser2net-1.6-3 on mipsel

Marc Haber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my package ser2net fails to build on mipsel:
>
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=ser2net&ver=1.6-2&arch=mipsel&stamp=1037250717&file=log&as=raw
>
> I have pulled new config.* from ftp.gnu.org and have made 1.6-3:
>
> deb http://q.bofh.de/~mh/debian/ ser2net-1.6-3/
> deb-src http://q.bofh.de/~mh/debian/ ser2net-1.6-3/
>
> Before I upload the source package to sid, I'd like to know if I have
> indeed fixed the problem with building on mipsel. Can anybody please
> try building ser2net-1.6-3 on mipsel and tell me if the build was
> successful? If it still doesn't build, I need help (or access to a
> mipsel box).

It builds on mipsel/woody, but for mipsel/sid you'd have to change the
build dependency from automake to automake1.4 or automake1.5, whatever
you find better suited (probably 1.4, though).

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.