Re: mipsel/Sid Broken on DS5K/2x0?

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 08:02:42PM +0000, The Fungi wrote:
> Can I do this with 2.4.19/2.4.20-rc2 or do I need to upgrade it to
> 2.5.48? And on a related topic, is there a higher-performance mipsel
> for which I should be keeping an eye out (aside from the 60MHz CPU
> upgrade board for my DEC)? The Lasat/Eicon Masquerade Pro looks
> promising, but is out of production and hard to come by. Anything
> else out there with similar/superior performance?

current cvs should be ok

The Lasat are not available anymore - If there is someone who has got
spare machines i would still like to have a couple more if affordable.

I don't know of any little endian machine with good performance. The
Siemens RM200 might be one but the port is old and meanwhile
non-functional.

Flo
                        Heisenberg may have been here.