MIPS porting machine for Debian?

Does the Debian MIPS project have any need for a machine to host any of
their work?  I've got an SGI Indigo 2 running woody, and I'm willing to
donate it to Debian (via SPI, I imagine) and provide bandwith (roughly
T1 level or better) and hosting for it.  Or I could conceivably ship it
elsewhere for hosting, though I'd find it easier to simply hang on to
it.

I have had this machine for a couple of months now, but haven't found
much use for it.  I've got enough other stuff to do that I don't get to
think about any MIPS specific stuff, and I have plenty of other machines
to serve my needs.  I noticed that there aren't any MIPS machines listed
on http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi, so I figured I'd offer this thing.

noah