arcboot 0.3.2

Hi,
I've uploaded new arcboot packages to:
 http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/arcboot/
Included for the first time is the new "piggyback" style loader "tip22"
which will replace our elf2ecoff/addinitrd workaround.
This requires a small kernel patch that adds proper commandline parsing
for the options passed by the loader. It is included in the
/usr/share/doc/tip22/examples and will be part of the next debian kernel
packges(which I'm currently building). After that we can finally switch over
bootfloppies from addinitrd/elf2ecoff/dvhtool to tip22/arcboot which
should make CD booting possible.
Regards,
 -- Guido