Re: krb5 1.2.4-5: Could I get someone to look at a build that segfaulted on one of the build machines?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 06:49:29PM +0200, Karsten Merker wrote:

[krb5]
> This really looks like a problem on the autobuilder. I have just built
> the package on repeat (which is a machine similar to the one running
> the autobuilder) and it seems to compile without errors.
> I will retry the build after an apt-get upgrade to see whether there
> is a problem with current packages.

The source also builds with current packages. I get some warnings during
build, but no errors, and the warnings do not look serious on a short
glance. Unfortunately I do not know enough about kerberos to test the
packages.

Regards,
Karsten
--