Re: krb5 1.2.4-5: Could I get someone to look at a build that segfaulted on one of the build machines?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 08:08:35AM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:

> According to the build logs on
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=krb5&ver=1.2.4-5&arch=mipsel&stamp=1018862867&file=log&as=raw,
> the build segfaulted in a shell script.  Since my package has built on
> all other architectures and since it has built on mipsel in the past,
> I think the problem is with the build machine or tool chain rather
> than my package.
>
> I'd be happy to help in any way I can but I don't have a decstation or
> other mipsel machine handy and would appreciate your help in
> rebuilding the package or finding a bug I can fix.

This really looks like a problem on the autobuilder. I have just built
the package on repeat (which is a machine similar to the one running
the autobuilder) and it seems to compile without errors.
I will retry the build after an apt-get upgrade to see whether there
is a problem with current packages.

Ryan, Flo, how often does remake get updated?

Regards,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>