please resubmit gengameng to your buildd

I'm trying to see the SDL overhaul through the process of getting into
testing.  This SDL-dependent package appears to be stuck on these three
arches, none of which appear to have developer-accessible machines
running unstable on which I can do a build myself.

Please re-queue gengameng for build.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    You can have my PGP passphrase when
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    you pry it from my cold, dead