Re: debian-cd lacks boot support for mips and mipsel

> delo and arcboot are in fact much like SILO - Ist just that we need
> to add ISO9660 support. I am unshure on how the CD Boot works
> on SGI and Decstation. The Decstation does supposedly work like
> the diskboot and needs an CD Rom with 512 byte blocking (As the Prom
> only knows about 512 byte blocked medias (It does the same with tftp))

Well, I'm afraid that doesn't tell me much, besides I don't think I'm the
guy you should talk about this to make your cds bootable. I can make images
for you if you make some scripts and want to test them, but that's all,
sorry.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net