debian-cd lacks boot support for mips and mipsel

Hi!

While trying to add the mips and mipsel architectures to the
cdimage-unofficial.debian.net site I found that this arches don't have the
scripts to make the cds bootable, so I'm not able to make bootable cds for
them at the moment. This two are the only arches targetted for woody for
wich I was not able to make bootable cds at the moment.

I was wondering if there are unofficial patches not commited on debian-cd
cvs for making this cds bootable or if anybody knowing how to make cds for
mips/mipsel bootable could create them.

Thanks in advance!

Regards...
--