Re: C++ Exception handlin on mips [was Re: Mozilla...]

> Ugh, yep.  Recompiling the dependencies also with the current toolchain
> should fix this, correct?  I'm not saying to do it, but it would be an
> interesting experiment if all else fails (read: weapon of last resort).

I think there are still problems compiling glibc with gcc 3; glibc
will claim to export symbols from libgcc, when it really can't (since
the symbols in libgcc_s won't be incorporated into glibc). I believe
there are patches circulating to solve this problem (and also deal
with the issue that libc depends on libgcc_s).

Regards,
Martin