No xine-{lib,ui} on mips?

Hi again,

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, I wrote:

> I'm currently trying to get a recent version of xine-lib and xine-ui into
> the testing archive.
[...]
> So is there any reason why the buildd doesn't give xine [meaning
> xine-lib and xine-ui] a try? Any way to get mips packages uploaded?
[...]

I haven't received an answer on this question yet, so my guess is that
xine is not wanted on mips and I'll have to change the architecture from
"any" to something like "alpha arm i386 ia64 m68k powerpc sparc".

I find this very strange, though, as Klaus Naumann reported in reply to my
message that it compiled fine on mips...

A new upstream release is out since yesterday, but this can't be packaged
before it has been fixed to use libtool properly, so I guess the next
upload will be tomorrow afternoon.

Regards,
	Siggi