Re: I got me a mips :)

On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 02:47:25PM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> I tried already building the xfree3 packages (with some patches i may
> send you) but it has problems building some libs so ther e is nothing
> functional afterwards - I had better success with xfree4 ...
I also think that's the better choice. Building libs and binaries was
relatively easy for 4.0(I didn't have any success with the xfree3 debs)
and Ralf Baechle recently pointed out that the new server architecture
in 4.0 would also be a better startpoint to get a working xserver for
the indys.
 -- Guido

--

PGP-Public Key: http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~guido/gunther.asc