I got me a mips :)

I got my hands on a SGI indy R4600 machine and I've been playing a
bit with it. I have a reasonably working RH5.1 environment on it
and I've been trying to convert that to a Debian system with the
mips packages on ftp.rfc822.org. Unfortunately it's not really working;
ext2fs has decided that everything I install is actually a filesystem
error, and the perl package seems to be very good at giving an
invalid exception :(

Can someone bring me up to date on the status of the mips stuff?

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |