Re: Hey guys,

On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 07:10:21PM +0100, H.Heinold wrote:
> hi,
>
> I stopped my efforts to compile deb's for sgi-mips, because there is no
> glibc2.1 . there are some nasty proble,s with ldso . some guys are working
> on it. I have an indy with a mix from hardhat and debian-slink. sorry
> maybay in future time wie can relaunch the project.

Same here with Little endian Mips on Decstation - Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.com>
is working on glibc 2.2 for Mips - He thinks that 2.2 will run on mips
out of the box but 2.1 will probably never do unless Marciej (whos email
address i cant remember right know) does something about it - I feel
myself to less knowledged to fix it although i think i understand the
problem.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5241-470566